SofaScore is one of the leading companies that deal with sports results and statistics and provides sports fans with a top experience in following results and other statistics in real-time. The main products of the company are web and mobile applications, and we have 130 creative and enthusiastic employees.
What's it like to work in SofaScore? Check out our video!
We are looking for a Digital Designer who will create, maintain, and improve SofaScore visuals for social networks and media collaborations, presentations, mobile store graphics, ads, print materials, and more.
What do we expect from you?
- Understanding of design systems, branding, interactions, and design processes
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Comprehensive knowledge of design for social networks
- Ability to combine research and design skills
- Taking over ownership and responsibilities for tasks and deadlines
- Openness to learning, cooperation, exchange of experience, and further development
- Knowledge of/follow sports
What sets you apart?
- Experience in producing visuals for digital campaigns (branding and performance)
- Knowledge of Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin
- Basic understanding of SEO and ASO
- Understanding the design of illustration systems and icons
- Video production and animation (After Effects, Premiere, DaVinci)
- Affinity to sports statistics :)
What we offer:
- MacBook Pro 16", mobile phone
- Work in an excellent work-life balance environment and with an ambitious team, on the highest quality equipment
- Family benefits package
- Budget for conferences and education
- 25 days of holiday
- Paid package of physical examination once a year
The application (CV) must accompany a portfolio link (one or more).
Selected candidates will be contacted by e-mail as soon as possible. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.