SofaScore is one of the leading companies that deal with sports results and statistics and provides sports fans with a top experience in following results and other statistics in real-time. The main products of the company are web and mobile applications, and we have more than 110 creative and enthusiastic employees.
What's it like to work in SofaScore? Check out our video!
In order to maintain an excellent user experience and enrich our team, we are looking for an Android Developer on mid to senior level, who will:
- participate in the maintenance and development of the application with their own ideas
- announce new requests in Java and Kotlin and review existing application functionalities
- implement new features
- work in a healthy and open environment that is constantly evolving, improving and exploring new technologies
- have the opportunity for mentoring and to participate in colleagues' onboarding process
What we expect from you?
- 3+ years of experience in android app development
- knowledge of the following technologies: Java, Kotlin, rxJava, Retrofit, Coroutines
- results-oriented and high quality work
- willingness to openly share knowledge and opinions with teammates
What we offer:
- work in an excellent work-life balance environment and with an ambitious team, on the highest quality equipment
- budget for international conferences and education
- a minimum of 25 days annual leave
- family benefits package
- paid package of physical examination once a year