SofaScore is one of the leading companies that deal with sports results and statistics and provides sports fans with a top experience in following results and other statistics in real-time. The main products of the company are web and mobile applications, and we have 130 creative and enthusiastic employees.
What's it like to work in SofaScore? Check out our video!
We're looking for our first in-house Copywriter, who will help strategically place SofaScore on the map as a recognizable premium product. So far, we've worked with contractors, but considering the additional workload and the iterative work process, the need arose for an in-house expert.
What we expect from you?
- 3+ years of experience as a copywriter
- proficiency in English
- implementing strategy and elaborating campaign concepts in cooperation with the creative team
- applying the SofaScore brand and tone of voice throughout all internal and external materials
- creating authentic, relevant content for our defined candidate personas
- preparing materials for campaign preproduction
- supporting the creation of materials used for ASO
- following trends and innovations in the field of sports statistics and analysis
- a deep understanding of our users, their motivation and taste
- working proactively, detecting content that can be improved
- editing and proof-reading texts, presentations for internal and external use, our newsletter, articles, white paper and web projects
- maintaining a log of available texts for our in-house creative team
- sports knowledge, especially football (soccer), helps with with the job, so we'll expect a certain level of keeping informed :)
- UX writing, journaling or editorial experience
- a passion for sports, and exploring various sports, terminology and statistics
We offer a wide variety of benefits, which include:
- flexible working hours
- an emphasis on work-life balance, working in an ambitious team, on high quality equipment
- education and conference budget
- a minimum of 25 days annual leave
- family package
- paid medical exam
It is necessary to attach a portfolio link (or several) with your application (CV). Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.