Users often say that our goal notification comes on the app before you see the goal on your TV. This is just one of the many reasons why we have a 4.9 rating on the App Store.
You have the opportunity to become a part of the successful team that brings sports results and sports statistics to 20 million active users worldwide via the app. We are located at Vrbani, Zagreb, we have about 90 creative and enthusiastic employees, and cover over 20 sports on Android, iOS, and web applications.
SofaScore is looking for an agile Product Owner who would take ownership of the agreed products, create a product backlog in cooperation with stakeholders, and who would, in cooperation with the development team, transform the product backlog into an increment, thus influencing the realization of the SofaScore product vision.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Active cooperation with stakeholders from all of the departments within SofaScore, collecting the business requests and feedbacks
- Independent analysis and systematization of business requirements and feedbacks
- Product backlog management, iteration planning, announcing epics and user stories, prioritization
- Responsibility for preparing the user story on time and with all of the necessary information, so that the development team always has enough tasks ready
- Close cooperation with the development team, in order for the planning to be successful and the sprint goals achieved
- Participating in all of the necessary Scrum events
- Researching and understanding the market and our customers
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, the development of roadmaps
What do we expect from you?
- University degree (FOI, FFZG, Business Informatics, FER, PMF or similar)
- At least 1 year of experience in Product owner or similar (Project Manager, Product Manager, Business analyst) positions
- Excellent soft skills and communication skills, experience in working with different teams
- Distinct analytical and systematical skills, ability to prioritize
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with working in an agile environment, knowledge of agile methods and frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
- Understanding of the software development processes and methods
- Experience in working with project management tools (Jira, Youtrack…)
- Product Owner certificate is a plus, but if you don’t have it, it’s not a problem
***In case you are selected for the next phase of recruitment, we will contact you via email as soon as possible.