***Only applications submitted in English will be reviewed.***
Our users often say that our goal notification comes to the app before you see it on your TV. That’s just one of the reasons we have a 4.9 rating on the App Store.
Sounds interesting? :)
You have the opportunity to become part of a successful team that brings sports results and sports statistics to 20 million active users worldwide.
In order to boost brand visibility in ASIA and acquire new clients, we are looking for a Sales Associate (m/f) (sports betting industry), who will:
- Develop, grow, and retain a portfolio of clients in the sports betting industry, and ensure a strong professional relationship with each of them
- Ensure the proper set-up and execution of all digital ad campaigns booked by third party clients within SofaScore platforms
- Managing the entire pre and post-sales customer experience
- Monitor gambling regulatory changes in key markets, conduct an impact assessment and suggest a course of action
- Identify new monetization opportunities and actively participate in growing the company’s Ad inventory
What do we expect from you?
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in any Asian language is a plus
- Big sports fan
- General understanding of global online sports betting market and culture
- General understanding of programmatic advertising and various platforms
- Flexibility to travel at least once a month
What we offer:
- Working remotely for a global brand
- Above-average technical equipment needed for your work (mobile, laptop…)
- Paid international conferences and education
- All travel and representation expenses covered
- Extra benefits for extraordinary results
***In case you are selected for the next phase of recruitment, we will contact you via email as soon as possible.