SofaScore is one of the leading companies that deal with sports results and statistics and provides sports fans with a top experience in following results and other statistics in real-time. The main products of the company are web and mobile applications, and we have 100 creative and enthusiastic employees.
SofaScore is looking for a Scrum Master (m/f) who will actively participate in building an agile environment, help teams to overcome the obstacles and understand the agile approach.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Servant-leader for your teams
- Facilitating Scrum events and creating a creative and constructive atmosphere
- Assist the development team and Product Owner in building the product backlog
- Leading the team in overcoming the obstacles, but also removing the obstacles that the team encounters
- Assisting the teams in continuous improvement, self-organization, understanding the agile approach and values
- Building a safe and agile environment in which problems are discussed and solved
- Collaboration with stakeholders from all of the departments within SofaScore
What do we expect from you?
- University degree (FOI, FFZG, Business Informatics , FER, PMF or similar)
- At least 1 year of experience as a Scrum master or similar position (Project manager, etc.) or 3+ years of experience working in an agile (Scrum) development team
- Excellent soft skills and communication skills, experienced in working with different teams
- Excellence in problem solving skills
- Experience in working in an agile environment, knowledge of agile methods and frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
- Understanding software development processes and methods
- Experience working with project management tools (Jira, Youtrack…)
- The Scrum Master certificate is a plus, but if you don’t have it, it’s not a problem
What we offer:
- Work in an excellent work-life balance environment and with an ambitious team, on the highest quality equipment
- Family benefits package
- Budget for conferences and education
- 25 days of holiday
- Paid package of physical examination once a year
*** Candidates selected for the next phase of employment will be contacted by e-mail as soon as possible.