SofaScore is one of the leading companies in the field of sports results and statistics and provides sports fans top experience in following results and other statistics in real-time. The main products of the company are web and mobile applications, and at the moment we have over 100 creative and enthusiastic employees.
SofaScore is a digital product that has been evolving for the last 10 years. With the growth of the product and the teams, we are getting more and more ideas on how to improve that product. Because of all this, we are expanding the Product Management team, which is the starting point of all of the new projects. The team should prioritize the projects and perform all of the necessary actions so that Project Management can take over and start the implementation phase. The role of the Senior Product Manager (m / f) will be to cooperate with the Product team and the development of new ideas and prioritizing them following the long-term plans on the product. Considering that the domain of work is exclusively sports, the candidate should follow sports.
What's it like to work in SofaScore? Check out our video!
• collecting and prioritizing requirements and ideas related to the development of SofaScore products following long-term business goals and vision of the product
• communicating the vision of the product to all stakeholders
• proposing actions and directions based on the analysis of implemented projects
• reviewing and maintaining the product records
• communicating with Product Owners, designers and developers
• collaborating with Data Science and User Experience teams to make better decisions about projects that are under development or in production
• openness to innovation in the form of product improvement
• minimum of 3 years of experience as a Product Manager or similar position
• former experience of working in an agile environment
• experience in creating strategy and roadmap for at least one digital product
• ability to make decisions and solving problems on all levels of cooperation
• good organization and time management skills
• excellent communication skills
What we offer:
• work in an environment with excellent work-life balance, with an ambitious team, and equipment of the highest quality
• family benefits package
• a conferences and education budget
• 25 days of annual leave
• paid package of physical examination once a year
***Candidates who are selected for the next phase of the process will be contacted via e-mail as soon as possible.
Your application was submitted successfully.